They say the eyes are the window to the soul… Do you want long, thick, full, flawless lashes? If you have a special event to attend or feel like a pick me up – whatever your reason, our highly experienced team at The Body Bar Clinic have a range of luscious lash treatments on offer.
With our silk lash extensions and lash lift treatments you can say farewell to time consuming lash curlers and mascara. Your eyes will be beautiful from the moment you open them. What are you waiting for… Book in for your luscious lashes that look as natural and as gorgeous as they feel.
Classic Silk Lash Extensions – Enhance your eyes by getting silk eyelash extensions applied individually to your natural lashes. Waterproof & durable, wake up feeling gorgeous without putting on any make up.
Volume 2D or 3D Silk Lash Extensions – Volume lashes are made to help create a thicker fuller appearance, by having additional attached lashes. Perfect for when you just want more, more more!
Lash Lift/Curl – Define your lashes and get that natural looking curl in one relaxing treatment. It’s hugely popular with clients who don’t like the high-maintenance factor of lash extensions but who still want lashes that look amazingly long and have strong curvature. Lasts 8 – 10 weeks. (includes lash tint)
Lash Treatments Menu
Classic Lash Extensions | Full Set
Classic Refill | 2 weeks
Classic Refill | 3 weeks
Classic Refill | 4 weeks
|Volume 2D or 3D Lash Extensions | Full Set||$189.00||Book Now|
|Volume Refill | 2 weeks||$99.00||Book Now|
Volume Refill | 3 weeks
Lash Extension Removal
Lash Lift/Perm + Lash Tint
Hydra Lash Tint
Pre Treatment Advice
- If you wear contact lenses you must remove them prior to your treatment; once your treatment is completed your contact lenses can be immediately put back in.
- You must attend your appointment without any eye creams, make up or mascara on.
- For dark natural looking lashes, add an eyelash tint to your appointment.
- In order to have lash extensions applied you must be able to lay still with your eyes closed for up to 90 minutes.
Post Treatment Advice
- Do not get your lash extensions wet for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid steam from showers or saunas for the first 24 hours.
- Be gentle to your lashes – avoid excessively rubbing your eyes and try not to pull at your extensions.
- Use the lash brush provided by your therapist for longer lasting results.
- Never wear mascara.
- Only use oil-free, gentle eye make-up remover. We recommend OCosmedics Gentle Antioxidant Cleanser.
- Do not apply oily/lanolin-based moisturiser to your eyelashes.
- Do not perm or tint lashes while you have Eyelash Extensions.
- Do not use a lash curler on your Eyelash Extensions.
- Schedule a maintenance refills on your Eyelash Extensions every 2-3 weeks to keep your lashes looking luscious.
- Lash Lift/Curls will last 8-10 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: The life of your natural lash. However The Body Bar Capalaba recommend getting a refill every 2-3 weeks to keep them looking nice and full.
A: They feel very natural and light. Most clients tell us they are wearing less makeup since having our eyelash extensions applied. You will leave us having no lashes clumped together.
A: Approximately 60-75 minutes depending on the amount of lashes required. The Body Bar Capalaba lash specialist have applied 1000’s of lash extension sets, so we are very efficient.
A: Only water based remover or cleanser may be used.
A: The eyelashes must be clean and clear of all makeup and oils. Avoid wearing water proof mascara 2-3 days before your appointment.
A: The Body Bar Capalaba do not recommend wearing mascara as it reduces the life of your eyelash extensions.
A: The Body Bar Capalaba recommend that you lightly brush your eyelash extensions after washing your face to ensure they remain straight and in line with your natural lashes. You will be shown how to wash and care for them at your appointment. We recommend refills every 2-3 weeks.
A: Approximately 30-45 minutes depending on the amount of lashes required.
A: If you have any eye irritations or infections or experience allergies pertaining to products being applied to your skin or hair.
A: Keep your lashes dry for at least 24 hours is ideal.
- No swimming, steam rooms or saunas for 48 hours. Use only water based makeup removers and cleansers (Oily/cream based products will shorten the life of your eyelash extensions). No waterproof mascara.
- Use a tissue to blot dry lashes after washing your face. Don’t forget to pre-book your next eyelash refill at 2 – 3 week intervals in order to maintain the fullness of your eyelash extensions (We recommend 3 weeks for most clients).
- Please remove all eye makeup prior to your appointment, to ensure you receive the most out of your treatment time.
- Avoid using waterproof mascara for at least 3 days prior.
- Contact lenses cannot be worn during the treatment, as your eyes will be closed while the eyelash extensions are being applied.
- Do not use eyelash curlers on your eyelash extensions. Avoid rubbing, touching and playing with your eyelash extensions.